(We’re moving strength day to Friday this week for the CrossFit Liftoff)
5 x 5
10 Box Jumps
10 Ring Push Ups
10 Pull Ups
This Friday and Saturday, we will be running a little friendly competition between you and everyone else in the world. No pressure.
It’s the CrossFit Liftoff and here’s how it works:
1) Register here: https://games.crossfit.com/liftoff/ (It costs $10)
2) Complete your best 1 rep max of Snatch and 1 rep max of Clean & Jerk.
3) Complete another workout that CrossFit will announce on Thursday, Nov. 3.
4) Input your scores.
5) Collect prizes (If you’re among the best in the world.)
Here’s the schedule:
Friday, Nov. 4: WOD for all classes: 1 rep max Snatch and 1 rep max Clean & Jerk.
Saturday, Nov. 5: 10 and 11am classes will be whatever workout was announced by CrossFit on Thursday
Also: You can complete any of the three workouts on Friday during Open Gym, 6-730pm.
Please note the following:
– You DO NOT have to register for this competition to take part in these classes. You can come to class like you normally would and do the same workouts.
– Please do not ask to make up any workouts on Sunday. If you can’t get them done between Friday and Saturday, please don’t register.
– Oh, and you have to weigh yourself as the scoring is based on weight class.
This is meant to be fun, not overly competitive, but there will be rules on standards of movements.